Bottom Line: Do You Have Life?
Ascension Sunday… How does it apply to us today?
1 John 5:6-12
6 This is he who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. 9 If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater, for this is the testimony of God that he has borne concerning his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son. 11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. (ESV)
|« Got Faith?||None||Elijah… A man with just enough faith »|
- Mutual Smoochable on March 2, 2014.
- A Call for Manly Men on February 23, 2014.
- He's Alive! on February 9, 2014.
- A Dead Savior/A Work Completed Mark 15:33-41 on January 26, 2014.
- The Old Rugged Cross - Mark 15:21-32 on January 19, 2014.
- The Possibility Of Persecution Mark 15:16-20 on January 12, 2014.
- The Problem ofYes Mark 15 1-15 on January 5, 2014.
- Eight Pound Six Ounce Newborn Infant Jesus Mark on December 22, 2013.
- The Arrest Of Jesus, At Christmas? Mark 14:43-52 on December 15, 2013.
- Agony of Our Fatith-Mark 14:43-52 on December 8, 2013.