Bottom Line: Do You Have Life?
Ascension Sunday… How does it apply to us today?
1 John 5:6-12
6 This is he who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. 9 If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater, for this is the testimony of God that he has borne concerning his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son. 11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. (ESV)
|« Got Faith?||None||Elijah… A man with just enough faith »|
- Reconnecting The Gospel With The Birth Of Jesus – Luke 2:1-7 on December 14, 2014.
- Those Who Get The Gospel – Luke 1:26-38 on December 7, 2014.
- SIN ABOUNDING, GRACE RESOUNDING on November 30, 2014.
- Part of a Long Line on November 23, 2014.
- God Protects Horrible People on November 16, 2014.
- What Does Biblical Repentance REALLY Look Like? on November 9, 2014.
- Membership Has Rewards… And Responsibilities – 1 Peter 2: 9-12 on November 2, 2014.
- Kindness Leads Us To Repentance – I Peter 2:9-12; II Corinthians 5:17-6:2 on October 26, 2014.
- Living Out Our Commission – I Peter 2:9-12 on October 19, 2014.
- Life Giving Living – 1 Peter 2:9-12 on October 12, 2014.