Bottom Line: Do You Have Life?
Ascension Sunday… How does it apply to us today?
1 John 5:6-12
6 This is he who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. 9 If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater, for this is the testimony of God that he has borne concerning his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son. 11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. (ESV)
|« Got Faith?||None||Elijah… A man with just enough faith »|
- Identity Crisis Mark 14:22-31 on December 1, 2013.
- Thanksgiving Preparation Made Devine Mark 14 12-21 on November 24, 2013.
- A Reasonable Response on November 17, 2013.
- One Can Only Speculate Mark 13:24-37 on November 10, 2013.
- Is this the end? Mark 13:1-27 on November 3, 2013.
- How to Give Everything Mark 12:41-44 on October 27, 2013.
- Religion Sells on October 20, 2013.
- What Will Deliver You? Mark 12:35-37 on October 13, 2013.
- All We Need Is Love Mark 12:28-34 on October 6, 2013.
- What IF There Was No Resurrection-Mark 12:18-27 on September 29, 2013.