Bottom Line: Do You Have Life?
Ascension Sunday… How does it apply to us today?
1 John 5:6-12
6 This is he who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. 9 If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater, for this is the testimony of God that he has borne concerning his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son. 11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. (ESV)
|« Got Faith?||None||Elijah… A man with just enough faith »|
- FIA service 7-26 on July 27, 2014.
- Baptism reflects an admission and a commission related to the gospel. on July 20, 2014.
- Dignity serves - Dan Crain - July 13, 2014 on July 13, 2014.
- Dignity serves - Dan Crain - July 6, 2014 on July 6, 2014.
- Dignity serves - Dan Crain - June 30, 2014 on June 29, 2014.
- A Curse & A Blessing - Genesis 2:15-24; I Cor. 11:23-30; John 14:15 on June 22, 2014.
- Gardening Details - Genesis 2:7-15 on June 15, 2014.
- Why the repeat? - Genesis 2:4-7 on June 8, 2014.
- Does God need a rest? on June 1, 2014.
- Very Good, Very Good… Very, Very, Very Good - Genesis 1:24-31 on May 25, 2014.