A Big God With A Personal Touch
God’s account of His big creation brings personal hope and life to those held captive.
6 And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. 8 And God called the expanse Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day. (ESV)
|« Genesis At CCC||None|
- A Big God With A Personal Touch on April 13, 2014.
- Genesis At CCC on April 6, 2014.
- Yes, CCC, We’re Going THERE! on March 30, 2014.
- God’s Glory In Our Marriage on March 16, 2014.
- “Moving Beyond ME To The Other” on March 9, 2014.
- Mutual Smoochable on March 2, 2014.
- A Call for Manly Men on February 23, 2014.
- He's Alive! on February 9, 2014.
- A Dead Savior/A Work Completed Mark 15:33-41 on January 26, 2014.
- The Old Rugged Cross - Mark 15:21-32 on January 19, 2014.