A big God wants us to swim in glory and find life.
14 The Lord God said to the serpent,
“Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and above all beasts of the field;
on your belly you shall go,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.
15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”
16 To the woman he said,
“I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children.
Your desire shall be for your husband,
and he shall rule over you.”
17 And to Adam he said,
“Because you have listened to the voice of your wife
and have eaten of the tree
of which I commanded you,
‘You shall not eat of it,’
cursed is the ground because of you;
in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;
18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you;
and you shall eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your face
you shall eat bread,
till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.”
20 The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living. (ESV)
|« The Trial||None|
- The Verdict on September 14, 2014.
- The Trial on September 7, 2014.
- 80 Ft. - Genesis 3:8-9 on August 31, 2014.
- Let’s Do This! Sunday on August 24, 2014.
- Help, We’ve Fallen And We Can’t Get Up! on August 17, 2014.
- Strategies Of The Devil on August 10, 2014.
- The Truth About Being Naked - Genesis 2:25 on August 3, 2014.
- FIA service 7-26 on July 27, 2014.
- Baptism reflects an admission and a commission related to the gospel. on July 20, 2014.
- Dignity serves - Dan Crain - July 13, 2014 on July 13, 2014.