Reconnecting The Gospel With The Birth Of Jesus – Luke 2:1-7
God is fixing, through Jesus, what was ultimately broke in the garden of Eden.
2:1 In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. 2 This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3 And all went to be registered, each to his own town. 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, 5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. 6 And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth. 7 And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn. (ESV)
|« Those Who Get The Gospel – Luke 1:26-38||None|
- Reconnecting The Gospel With The Birth Of Jesus – Luke 2:1-7 on December 14, 2014.
- Those Who Get The Gospel – Luke 1:26-38 on December 7, 2014.
- SIN ABOUNDING, GRACE RESOUNDING on November 30, 2014.
- Part of a Long Line on November 23, 2014.
- God Protects Horrible People on November 16, 2014.
- What Does Biblical Repentance REALLY Look Like? on November 9, 2014.
- Membership Has Rewards… And Responsibilities – 1 Peter 2: 9-12 on November 2, 2014.
- Kindness Leads Us To Repentance – I Peter 2:9-12; II Corinthians 5:17-6:2 on October 26, 2014.
- Living Out Our Commission – I Peter 2:9-12 on October 19, 2014.
- Life Giving Living – 1 Peter 2:9-12 on October 12, 2014.