If At First You Don’t Succeed, Try The Gospel – Galatians 2:11-16
The gospel is to be lived out fully and in every facet of our lives.
11 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he was eating with the Gentiles; but when they came he drew back and separated himself, fearing the circumcision party. 13 And the rest of the Jews acted hypocritically along with him, so that even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy. 14 But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, “If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?”
15 We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; 16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified. (ESV)
|« Reaching the Un-reached of Atlanta and the World.||None|
- If At First You Don’t Succeed, Try The Gospel – Galatians 2:11-16 on March 1, 2015.
- Reaching the Un-reached of Atlanta and the World. on February 22, 2015.
- If Slavery Was Abolished, Why Are There Still Slaves? – Galatians 2: 1 – 10 on February 15, 2015.
- Flannel-Wearing, Bearded, Hipster, Indie, Gospel Relevant – Galatians 1:11-24 on February 8, 2015.
- Muddled In A Muddy Gospel – Galatians 6:1-10 on February 1, 2015.
- God Is Awesome, And We Need Some – Galatians 1:1-5 on January 25, 2015.
- Relate – Matthew 10: 27-34 on January 18, 2015.
- Reiterate (the vision) – Acts 2:40-47 on January 11, 2015.
- A Gospel Response To Christmas – Luke 2:8-20 on December 21, 2014.
- Reconnecting The Gospel With The Birth Of Jesus – Luke 2:1-7 on December 14, 2014.