27 Now these are the generations of Terah. Terah fathered Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran fathered Lot. 28 Haran died in the presence of his father Terah in the land of his kindred, in Ur of the Chaldeans. 29 And Abram and Nahor took wives. The name of Abram's wife was Sarai, and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran the father of Milcah and Iscah. 30 Now Sarai was barren; she had no child.
31 Terah took Abram his son and Lot the son of Haran, his grandson, and Sarai his daughter-in-law, his son Abram's wife, and they went forth together from Ur of the Chaldeans to go into the land of Canaan, but when they came to Haran, they settled there. 32 The days of Terah were 205 years, and Terah died in Haran.
12:1 Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (ESV)
|« Trump Tower East||None|
- Abraham's Calling And Mine on November 22, 2015.
- Trump Tower East on November 15, 2015.
- Global Population Explosion! on November 8, 2015.
- Help, I've Fallen Again, And I Can't Get Up on November 1, 2015.
- The Real Rainbow Coalition on October 25, 2015.
- Take The Next Exit on October 18, 2015.
- Waiting For The Water To Drain on October 11, 2015.
- Flood Insurance on October 4, 2015.
- I'm Not Getting In That Thing! on September 27, 2015.
- You Better Build an Arky Arky on September 20, 2015.