Connect People to God through Prayer and Worship – this is one of our four pistons at Cumberland. Our goal is to know God and to make Him known. And we want to connect people to Him through the use of many different mediums. Here are some ways you can partner with us to help us accomplish our goal…
- Creative Prayer Gathering Team - Our Prayer Gatherings happen on the first Wednesday of each month. We need creative leaders to help make our prayer time excellent by connecting people to God through prayer in unique and creative ways.
- Prayer Team – Each Sunday, we gather to pray 45 minutes before the service kicks off. There are also times where this team is available during the service to pray with people during our experiential and/or worship time.
- Stage Design Team – Help us imagine, design, and build new sets 4-5 times per year.
- Music Team (Vocals / Band) – We use a variety of instrumentation and vocal abilities.
- Lighting Team – Lead through the creative use of lighting.
- Sound Team – Help make the music, videos, pastor, and any other media sound goooood.
- Media Team – Run all our weekly media for songs, videos, and the sermon
- Service Producer Team – Help make sure things run smoothly during our Sunday services.
- Sacred Space Team – Set up weekly communion and prayer stations in the auditorium.
- Worship Dance – We need dancers, choreographers, and costume seamstresses
- Drama – Creative writing and coordination for weekly scripture readings, video pieces, and dramatic readings/sketches
- Video Team – We are always looking for help… from creating/editing original videos to posting the weekly message video and pulling videos off Youtube for Alan.
- My180 Interview Team – Be a part of our team that interviews people as they tell their stories of redemption
- Choir Director - We have a choir once each month, and we would love to have you join and/or help lead
- Sign Language - Help connect people to God through this great medium
- Spanish Translation - We have various needs for translators throughout the entire CCC ministry